Apex Well Servicing Inc. was established in June 2008. Our company goal is to run our operation with not only the best equipment, but also the best people. Apex is a proud member of CAODC and is also listed on Complyworks and ISNetworld. We also hold our Alberta Safety Council Certificate of Recognition.
- Apex Well Servicing Inc. is committed to protecting the health and safety of not only our employees but also of all personnel and contractors directly involved in our operations. We endeavor to meet or exceed all Government regulations, follow accepted industry practices and maintain policies that commensurate with the high standards by which we do business.
- Apex Well Servicing Inc. believes that continual improvement of our standards reﬂects directly on our performance. We accept the commitment to our objectives not only on a corporate level, but also on a personal level and accept responsibility for how our company conducts itself.
- Apex Well Servicing Inc. has developed and established appropriate health and safety goals and regularly reviews and benchmarks our performance against our goals. We commit to communicating all health and safety matters in a timely and professional manner with all parties we are involved with including customers and other contractors involved in our operations.
- Apex Well Servicing documents and communicates speciﬁc standards and responsibilities to all levels of our staff from management to ﬁeld workers.
- Apex Well Servicing Inc. management will take the lead in promoting the culture and due diligence necessary to maintain a high level of standards. The management commits to providing all training and resources required to maintain a safe working environment. Health and safety plays a key role in all corporate decisions.
- Apex Well Servicing Inc. and its employees will conduct their business with every precaution to prevent contamination, destruction, alteration or littering of the environment. We are committed to protecting the environment and maintaining public health and safety.
- Apex Well Servicing Inc. will take all reasonable steps to prevent damage and loss to the environment. We will continually assess our operations and how it affects the environment. Prior to commencing any project all personnel will create an awareness of their surroundings and assess how their choices and actions might affect their surroundings. We will diligently educate our people to be aware of all products and chemicals utilized and how they might affect the integrity of the environment.
- Apex Well Servicing Inc. and its employees will comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing environmental responsibilities. Any potential environmental upset caused by Apex will be dealt with in a timely, efﬁcient and professional manner. Furthermore programs and planning will be implemented to minimize consequences or adverse events by effective response. Any requests that potentially present an environmental risk will be assessed prior to implementation.